Free cpu, ram, and internet meters on the taskbar with Samurize

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kenny, Dec 2, 2005.

  1. kenny

    kenny Guest

    Some of you may know the freeware program called Samurize..
    some may have tried it but gave up on it because its hard to configure.

    That is why I designed some meters for the taskbar that uses Samurize
    and wrote documentation (on my site) on how to enable them.

    I think these meters are extremely useful because you monitor what
    is happening on your computer at any moment, without taking up
    too much screenspace! I feel lost now without them!

    Check out my Samurize page here: (and download the meters there)

    http://www.computerboom.net/samurize/

    and the samurize site www.samurize.com

    current version 1.631

    -Kenny