Free Counter for web site

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rajinder Nijjhar, Oct 6, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    I am having this free counter but I can't upgrade to its newer version. May
    be I am not good at it.

    Any suggestion for a counter please or should I avoid them as they get an
    email to spam you?

    This is the version:-

    http://t1.extreme-dm.com/i.gif

    --
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy

    St. Photina, an article by a Russian Bishop:-
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/photina.htm
    Hajj is for boys 12 to 16 years old to make them faithful to their tribal
    fathers, Ilah:-
    http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=FB77A1AC2FB499CE

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Oct 6, 2009

  2. Rajinder Nijjhar

    richard Guest

    Your site doesn't include a stats page?
    Both cpanel and Plesk come with awstats. Learn how to use them.
    I stopped using free hit counters years ago.
    I only have one page that has a hit counter on it just to see how many
    people stumble across it.

    richard, Oct 6, 2009

  3. Rajinder Nijjhar

    richard Guest

    SFB, I only switched to windows because what I had was geared for windows.
    Aren't you supposed to be selling routers?
    When I worked, I sure as hell didn't have time to be posting on the job.

    richard, Oct 6, 2009
  4. Nobody cares about web page counters.
    Well, after viewing your site as shown in your overexuberant signature,
    I can understand that. All of that blinking stuff on your page will
    chase visitors away long before they get to read any page counters.
    Why not write your own? Feel free to copy this one:

    http://tekrider.net/usenet/counter.php

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 6, 2009
  5. Rajinder Nijjhar

    richard Guest

    Actually, I think he could use a few more blinkers.

    richard, Oct 6, 2009