FREE COPY OF EXCELL & FREE COPY OF LOTUS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SUMMONER, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. SUMMONER

    SUMMONER Guest

    SUMMONER, Nov 21, 2005

  2. SUMMONER

    Plato Guest

    Turn off your anti-virus and then use google to search for warez sites.

    Plato, Nov 21, 2005

  3. I, HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FREE DOWN LOADS FOR BOTH THESE PRODUCTS CAN ANY
    ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET FREE COPIES OF BOTH OF THESE TO DOWNLOAD THEM
    INTO MY SYSTEM?
    MARK

    MARK & NEQUILLA NARGES, Nov 21, 2005
  4. NO PROBLEM-- I'VE GOT SOME EXTRA COPIES. POST YOUR EMAIL OR STREET ADDRESS
    AND I'LL DOWNLOAD IT TO YOU OR FEDEX YOU A CD.

    PATRICK

    Patrick Cleburne, Nov 21, 2005
  5. SUMMONER

    PeteZahut Guest

    PeteZahut, Nov 21, 2005
  6. SUMMONER

    Mikey Guest

    Why download the programs, just steal them from Circuit City and if you get
    caught say that someone in a newsgroup told you to, and they'll let you go, and
    let you keep the programs for free.

    Mikey, Nov 21, 2005
  7. SUMMONER

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Plato spewed forth:
    VBG!! Quite vicious - almost like a shark attack. Where's Blinky?

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005
  8. SUMMONER

    Plato Guest

    Well, if you dont follow my directions the download will fail.....

    Plato, Nov 22, 2005
  9. SUMMONER

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Plato spewed forth:

    I don't do warez. I don't do downloads without antivirus running either <g>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005
  10. SUMMONER

    Plato Guest

    And I just scored a double-play. grin, gotcha :)

    Plato, Nov 22, 2005
  11. <blink>

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 22, 2005
  12. SUMMONER

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Plato spewed forth:
    Ow...

    :)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005

  13. Please send me this also. I really really need it.

    My computer isn't fast enough and the caps lock sticks so please send
    me a new one of those too. Dual core, 4GB dual channel RAM, 2TB hard
    drives with RAID 2, 36 inch plasma screen monitor with HDTV built in.
    Will need surround sound speakers and a big sub woofer.

    Include a 10 year prepaid subscription to the HDTV system so I can
    watch tv too. Oh, and a T3 line so I can download faster.

    "Oh Lord, won't you give me a Mercedes Benz..." Janice Joplin

    computer repair pro, Nov 24, 2005
  14. SUMMONER

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In computer repair pro spewed forth:
    Heh heh heh!!!! Hey - if they've got extras I could use some of that...
    Love that song <g>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 24, 2005
  15. Then perhaps you remember the actual line:

    "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz."

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 25, 2005
  16. SUMMONER

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    Yes, I know. But I'd decided to skip the correction in light of the holiday
    spirits. (Yes, spirits. <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005