Free Computer and Electronic Magazines

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by abparekh2002, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. abparekh2002

    abparekh2002 Guest

    Get some great computer and electronic magazines (some are weekly) to
    keep on top of changes in the industry. I have been enjoying many of
    them for years! There is no maximum number of magazines you can get, if

    you want 20 go for it...

    Go here and use the right column to go to a specific category:
    http://hackedgadgets.tradepub.com/

    eWeek is a weekly publication that discusses new technology:
    http://hackedgadgets.tradepub.com/free/ew/

    Canadian version of Computer World:
    http://hackedgadgets.tradepub.com/free/cwc/

    Z/Journal is for IT professionals: