Free beta exam--71-285 Exchange 2003 design

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by User1, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. User1

    User1 Guest

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366427

    Announcing Beta Exam 71-285: Designing a Microsoft(r) Exchange Server 2003
    Organization

    You are invited to Exam 71-285: Designing a Microsoft(r) Exchange Server
    2003 Organization in its beta version, available January 16-22, 2004. As a
    benefit to you for demonstrating your expertise by passing specific
    Microsoft certification exams or by other means, this beta exam is offered
    to you free. This beta exam will not be offered to the general public. A
    passing score on this beta exam counts as a core credit toward the MCSE:
    Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and the MCSE: Messaging on
    Microsoft Windows Server 2000 certifications.

    Note: This beta exam is expected to take four hours to complete. Please plan
    accordingly.

    For information about this certification, please see the Microsoft Learning
    website:

    MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003:

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366428

    or

    MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2000:

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366429

    By participating in beta exams, you have the opportunity to provide the MCP
    program with feedback about exam content, which is integral to development
    of exams in their released version. We depend on the contributions of
    experienced IT professionals and developers as we continually improve exam
    content and maintain the value of Microsoft certifications.

    Registration Information

    This beta exam is offered January 16-22, 2004. (Beta period is subject to
    change; please check the exam's preparation guide for the most up-to-date
    information.)

    Note: Registration is based on a first come first serve basis and the number
    of registrations is limited.

    Registration begins December 23, 2003. Register at least 24 hours prior to
    taking the exam. Testing is held at Prometric and VUE testing centers
    worldwide.

    To take this exam free, please provide the following promotional code when
    you register:

    Promotional code: DEMEX3

    (Offering beta exams only to qualified candidates will help the MCP program
    team ensure that the final versions of the released exams precisely and
    accurately measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the corresponding
    certification. Please do not share this promotional code with other
    candidates.)

    To register for this exam or for information about testing centers in your
    area, call:

    * Prometric: (800) 755-EXAM (800-755-3926)

    * VUE: 800 TEST REGistration (800-837-8734)

    Outside the U.S./Canada, please visit the following Web sites for
    registration information:

    * Prometric: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366430

    * VUE: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366431

    Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Information on the Internet

    For more information, visit the MCP Web site at
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366432, write to or
    call 800-636-7544.

    Specific pages that answer some frequently asked questions are listed below.

    What is a beta exam?

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366433

    Where can I learn more about the registration process?

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366434

    How do I prepare for this exam?

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366435

    When will my beta exam results be available?

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366436

    Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?

    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366437

    If you have further questions regarding this exam or the MCP program, send
    e-mail to or call 800-636-7544.

    User1, Dec 29, 2003

  2. You're an idiot!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 29, 2003

  3. keep up the good work....

    Tallal Khalid, Dec 30, 2003
  4. You're also an idiot!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 30, 2003
  5. What part of the above did you NOT understand?

    --
    Fris "Colonel Public" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 30, 2003
  6. User1

    Guest Guest

    and that would make you??? Yes you guessed another idiot,
    shut up and quit posting if these are the responses you
    are educated enough to give.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2003
  7. It is Now <grin>

    the Last Vorlon, Jan 1, 2004