    Thunderbird on Windows? I am using Clamwin but it isn't integratable
    with Thunderbird.

    Keith

    Keith, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Its a good idea to post your exact OS. On OSX, I'm using ClamX, which
    doesn't integrate with TB, but I don't see that as a problem. Scan
    files before opening attachments, and you should be okay.

    Windows is more vulnerable, I suggest taking a look at AVG from Grisoft.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 12, 2006

  3. Try Avast! (www.avast.com)

    HTH

    --
    Regards

    Nigel Stapley

    www.judgemental.plus.com

    <reply-to will bounce>

    Nigel Stapley, Jan 12, 2006
  4. I should provide a link:

    http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1

    You have to hunt a bit for the free version:

    http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 12, 2006
  5. Keith

    Charani Guest

    I use Anti-Vir from http://www.free-av.de/

    Charani, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Keith

    Big Trucker Guest

    Big Trucker, Jan 12, 2006
  7. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Nigel:
    Thanks!

    Keith

    Keith, Jan 12, 2006
  8. Keith

    Z Guest

    Z, Jan 13, 2006
  9. Keith

    donmontalvo

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    thunderbird 2 running on osx allows individual emails to be scanned before writing to local folders. we're running clamxav 1.0.5 on workstations.

    don

    donmontalvo, Nov 23, 2006