    If we receive a successfull suggestion, we will give you one of these
    42" plasma screens.

    Thanks for your help,

    jesusn, Feb 4, 2005

  2. jesusn

    Morgan Pugh Guest

    Send me one and I will try something out. It worked perfectly on my
    plasmas at work.

    Morgan Pugh, Feb 4, 2005

  3. jesusn

    Hamman Guest

    Set somthing like windows media player 'battery' visualisations to run on
    them for a few hours to exercise the screens.

    Usually does the job on TFT's + Projectors, so you might get lucky with
    plasmas.

    hamman

    Hamman, Feb 4, 2005
  4. jesusn

    Richard Guest

    A 40 pound sledge hammer applied to the center of the screen works miracles.
    Come on. Practically new tv's can't last 2 years without burned in images?

    Richard, Feb 5, 2005