Freddy vs. Jason: JASON WINS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Doe, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. And grammar is only one set of rules that exist in all languages. There
    are also phonological and morphological rules.

    Bryan J. Maloney, Sep 3, 2003

  2. John Doe

    d.c. Guest

    I'd like to see Freddy vs. Crocodile Dundee

    Freddy: Heh heh... I'm going to get you.

    Croc: Fair dinkum, mate. But first, let me finish my bee-yah...

    d.c., Sep 3, 2003

  3. Yes, but what KIND of plating? Chrome plating, perhaps?

    Beau Yarbrough, Sep 3, 2003
  4. John Doe

    freakybaby Guest

    Probably it will just plain suck. The director is nothing but a sloppy
    tit, mainly because he is against violence in films and is making TCM to
    more spooky and crap. He mentioned the Blairwitch Project as an example of
    spookiness.

    And if that is the case the only thing that will be frightening about this
    movie is the butcher job that will be done to it.

    freakybaby, Sep 4, 2003
  5. John Doe

    E.A.Fagan Guest

    And speaking of no new ideas in Hollowwood, A remake of George Romero's
    "Dawn of the Dead" is coming soon, as is a remake of a remake of a remake
    "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers, (1957, 1977, 1997, and now 2004).
    Save your money and just buy a book. It might cost more, but at least
    it's original.

    The Doc

    E.A.Fagan, Sep 4, 2003
  6. John Doe

    Ubiquitous Guest

    How about posting something germaine to these newsgroups, moron?

    Ubiquitous, Sep 5, 2003
  7. Both of which could use a remake, quite frankly.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    Malachias Invictus, Sep 5, 2003
  8. John Doe

    Harry Guest

    Adams...

    Harry, Sep 7, 2003
  9. John Doe

    Harry Guest

    My dog's breath smells like catI think it's time to get rid of the dog and have a talk with your wife,
    then.

    Harry, Sep 7, 2003
  10. John Doe

    James Quick Guest

    I think it's time to get rid of the dog and have a talk with your wife,
    then.[/QUOTE]

    I haven't been able to find the cat for days.

    James Quick, Sep 7, 2003
  11. I haven't been able to find the cat for days.[/QUOTE]

    I made sausage out of it. Wienerdog sausage, YUM.

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 8, 2003
  12. John Doe

    Harry Guest

    I haven't been able to find the cat for days.[/QUOTE]

    Oh..oh! ...In that case, heh... Just thinking of another name for
    'cat'..sorry.

    Harry, Sep 8, 2003
  13.
    gerlando giudice, Sep 8, 2003