    underway right this moment. Let me see if I can dig up the link...

    Ah. http://filmforce.ign.com/fvsj/articles/433/433415p1.html?fromint=1

    Granted, it's IGN, and tentative, but still there's hope.

    Stephenls, Aug 29, 2003

  2. I dunno. It seems like a far-fetched pitch, but it would be super nice to
    It's funny you're all talking about Ash. The Actor Bruce Campbell is in a
    new movie called Bubba-HoTep, and if you think that I'm kidding click on the
    link below.

    http://www.bubbahotep.com/

    Enjoy!!

    -RMB

    Rap Master Bard, Aug 29, 2003

  3. John Doe

    Justisaur Guest

    ^^^^
    cat's

    Justisaur, Aug 29, 2003
  4. my cat's have breath like catfood

    Bradd W. Szonye, Aug 29, 2003
  5. John Doe

    Justisaur Guest

    I'd actually pay to see that at the theater, unlike FvsJ which I'll
    happily wait for the release on TV.
    Ashley Williams. You didn't know Ash was short for Ashley did you?
    I still wouldn't have believed that. I thought it was a spoof site.
    But I checked Yahoo movies, and it's in his filmogrophy. He plays
    Elvis. It looks so weird, I can't wait :). Unfortunately it probably
    won't make it at the Theater, and I'm not one to go to things on opening
    week so I'll probably miss it :(.

    I didn't realize he was in Spiderman, or maybe I just forgot. I'll have
    to watch it again (good movie anyway).

    P.S. I just reneted the new Evil Dead game "Fist Full of BOOMSTICK!" for
    my PS2. It's actually not that bad, and the voice acting by BC make it
    well worth it. I'm tempted to buy it, since it's down to $19 at Best
    Buy, but I finished it in 2 days, and the replay value isn't that
    great. If they'd let you play through a second time with all the
    weapons it would be a definate purchase. My favorite quote was
    something along the lines of "Shotgun $129, Shells $.33, Splattered
    Deadite: Priceless"

    Justisaur, Aug 30, 2003
  6. John Doe

    paul s Guest

    Who cares. Can't stand slasher movies anyway.

    paul s, Aug 30, 2003
  7. John Doe

    Sorcier Guest

    I'd read they were negotiating to bring in Michael Meyers.
    Ash would be cool though.

    Sorcier, Aug 30, 2003
  8. John Doe

    Stephenls Guest

    Isn't Michael Meyers owned by a different company than Freddy and Jason?
    I'd heard they were going to make a Michael Meyers vs. Pinhead film to
    compete with FvsJ. Which is incredibly stupid, but there you go.

    Stephenls, Aug 30, 2003
  9. John Doe

    Werebat Guest

    You mean as Austin Powers, or Wayne?

    - Ron ^*^

    Werebat, Aug 30, 2003
  10. John Doe

    tsalagichick Guest

    Bubba Ho-Tep was great, actually. It was in Altanta for the Atlanta Film
    Festival (complete with a Parker Posey as the "featured" celebrity). It was
    campy & hilarious, but I honestly have to say he is in rare and most perfect
    form in the Evil Dead Trilogy.

    I'd say if Campbell wants to do it, then go for it. The masses of Ash fans
    would pack theatres for that..at least I know I would.

    ~*ali*~
    "This..is my BOOMSTICK!"

    tsalagichick, Aug 30, 2003
  11. John Doe

    anthonyberet Guest

    Pity, I hoped it would be the severed head of Ash the android from
    Alien.....

    anthonyberet, Aug 30, 2003
  12. John Doe

    Stephenls Guest

    Stephenls, Aug 30, 2003
  13. John Doe

    Werebat Guest

    That was a great piece of Ash.

    - Ron ^*^

    Werebat, Aug 30, 2003
  14. John Doe

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    This is one reason I dislike English. cat's is possessive but so is
    its. Cat's breath, Its breath... makes no bloody sense... :)

    [ Doc Jeff ], Aug 31, 2003
  15. John Doe

    Max Devilin Guest

    That's because you're retarded.

    Max Devilin, Aug 31, 2003
  16. John Doe

    Chip Bell Guest

    http://www.angryflower.com/itsits.gif

    Chip Bell, Aug 31, 2003
  17. John Doe

    Stephenls Guest

    "Its" doesn't have an apostrophe because it's part of a group of three
    words -- his, her, its. All three are possessive. None have apostrophes.

    Really, they couldn't and stay consistent. Where the hell would you put
    the apostrophe in the word "her"?

    Stephenls, Aug 31, 2003
  18. I thought it was because he was a dingus-brain.

    Bryan J. Maloney, Aug 31, 2003
  19. Shouldn't they then be "hi's", "he'r", and "it's", then, since all
    possessives must have an apostrophe according to the morons?

    Bryan J. Maloney, Aug 31, 2003
  20. John Doe

    Max Devilin Guest

    That too.