  1. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Aren't spoilers a bitch?

    John Doe, Aug 29, 2003

  2. John Doe

    Boomer.. Guest

    John Doe said:
    So are John Doe's who cross-post.

    alt.folklore.ghost-stories,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.games.frp.dnd

    Boomer.., Aug 29, 2003

  3. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Damn right.

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  4. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    "Nick Worley"
    Who's Freddy?

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  5. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Who's Jason?

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  6. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Why am I here?

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  7. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Nurse, I need medication.

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  8. LOL! Tell it to somebody who gives a shit!

    Helena Handbasket, Aug 29, 2003
  9. John Doe

    acanofcant Guest

    He doesn't though does he. At the end Jason's carrying Freddys head and
    obviously Freddys not dead, so I'd say it was a draw, by the way, shit
    ending.

    acanofcant, Aug 29, 2003
  10. I like pie.

    Bryan J. Maloney, Aug 29, 2003
  11. John Doe

    acanofcant Guest

    I prefer pasties.

    acanofcant, Aug 29, 2003
  12. my cats breath smells like catfood

    Bradd W. Szonye, Aug 29, 2003
  13. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    I like pastry

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  14. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    "Nick Worley"
    I like dough

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  15. John Doe

    Boomer.. Guest

    I like Pink Lady...

    Boomer.., Aug 29, 2003
  16. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Me too, I can't get enough of it....

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  17. John Doe

    Magicalist Guest

    What? You have spoiled perhaps one of the most intricate plot in film
    history.

    DAMN YOU.

    Magicalist, Aug 29, 2003
  18. John Doe

    Nick Worley Guest

    Yeah, damn him.
    I hope he wakes up in a bowl of baked beans.

    Nick Worley, Aug 29, 2003
  19. John Doe

    jimPKP Guest

    Ah shit. There goes Freddy Versus Jason 2 then. Spoil sport.

    jimPKP, Aug 29, 2003
  20. John Doe

    Stephenls Guest

    Right now, Freddy vs. Jason 2 is actually looking like it'll be Freddy
    vs. Jason vs. Ash.

    Stephenls, Aug 29, 2003