    resident (unlike the UK or the US). Does anyone know how to sort out this ?
    Thanks for your help !
    JS

    Joao Saraiva, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Use a French proxy and a fake address?

    There are lots of public proxys you can use (just search for free web
    proxies in google).

    Do you know a reliable french provider that will give you a geographic
    number?

    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Joao Saraiva

    paul123 Guest

    If you register for an account with voipstunt.com, internetcalls.com or
    voipdiscount.com with your user details with a Paris address, you'll
    PROBABLY get allocated a Paris number. Almost certainly not allowed in
    their TOS but worth a try?

    You will also have to pay in €10 credit.

    paul123, Mar 22, 2006
  4. Don't they disconnect the number if you don't use the service?

    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Joao Saraiva

    paul123 Guest

    I thought you lose your voip-in number if it gets to the magic 120 days
    when you lose your credit too (if you don't top up).

    paul123, Mar 22, 2006
  6. That was it, but I thought it was less than that.

    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 22, 2006
  7. Joao Saraiva

    paul123 Guest

    They do change their rates and ToS regularly, so, it'll probably be
    down to 90 days next month. :(

    paul123, Mar 22, 2006
  8. ?

    www.netappel.fr, sipdiscount.com, voipstunt, etc .. (any of the Finarea
    group)
    just complete in the details that your country is France, give them 10.00
    EUR and apply for a Voip-in number
    The Paris numbers alloacted are in the range +33 1 7090 xxxx
    works fine
    Note
    You cannot change the country afterwards for existing accounts
    e.g. if you need a german number, you need to register your country at
    sign-on ...

    Philippe

    Philippe Deleye, Mar 23, 2006
  9. Joao Saraiva