    being able to send traffic from a Lan on either end. Will extended pings do
    the job?

    Cheers Taff.

    Taff, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Taff

    Hansang Bae Guest

    You will default to 56Kbps throughput.

    Perhaps. But since it's only IP based, it may not push the links hard
    enough. If you have Enterprise IOS, you can try using ttcp built into
    the image.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Taff

    John Agosta Guest

    Pings probably won't do the trick. Pings, because of their 1/2 dux nature
    willbe spending 50% of its time waiting.
    A windowing capable protocol, or a UDP stream would be needed, I think, to
    fill the link up.

    John Agosta, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Taff

    Taff Guest