    that no messages are sent to the remote end and this trqaffic shaping
    does not kick in?

    Appreciate any comments.

    Kenny D, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Hi,

    when the provider have a traffic jam in his plattform, the plattform sends
    BECN´s to the sending station (and to the first Frame Relay Switch).
    When adaptive shaping is active (on your CPE), the CPE reduce the bandwidth
    automaticly.
    You also have to enable the traffic shaping on your WAN interface.

    Regards

    Carsten Remien

    Remien, Carsten, Dec 5, 2003