    have to be unique on both serial interface?

    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill, May 7, 2004

  2. Bill

    Rogue AI Guest

    Bill,

    While I have never attempted that particular configuration, I would assume
    that having the same DLCI numbers on seperate physical interfaces on
    seperate FR clouds would not be a problem. I'm pretty sure that IOS is
    smart enough to make the distinction between the two interfaces.

    HTH,

    Richard Graves
    CCNA, MCSE, yadda yadda

    Rogue AI, May 7, 2004

  3. Bill

    Frank Beider Guest

    This configuration should work. DLCIs need only be unique to the specific
    physical interface.

    "> I have a Cisco 2600 with 2 Serial interface configured with multiple

    Frank Beider, May 7, 2004