    3) the actual bandwidth that the frame-relay DLCI is able to obtain at that particular time interval?

    TIA
    - Godfrey

    Godfrey Bennett, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Hi Godfrey,

    You may wish to investigate Specifying the Bandwidth Percentage:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ts_feature_guide09186a0080087af0.html#1024539

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Refurbished Cisco PIX Firewall Guide
    http://www.bradreese.com/refurbished-cisco-pix-firewalls.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680