    would of course need a method that did not delete any needed photos.

    Thank you.

    Morton

    mort, Feb 14, 2005

  2. I have found that keeping track and storing my digital photos by their
    creation date, and not the numerical sequence, is most useful. just use what
    ZoomBrowser does automatically and you'll be satisfied.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Feb 15, 2005

  3. mort

    alan Guest

    The best way to accomplish this, is to re-number the pictures as they
    are copied from your memory card to your computer.

    My freeware utility, DIM : Digital Image Mover will accomplish this for
    you.

    It can be downloaded from http://www.alanlight.com/dim/Dim.htm

    Enjoy!

    alan, Feb 15, 2005
  4. mort

    mort Guest

    Hi Alan,

    Thanks a lot for the very helpful suggestions.

    Regards,

    Morton

    mort, Feb 16, 2005