    I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Stephen Sutton, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP into?
    why not make your own or are you too stupid to even do that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Stephen Sutton

    fygar Guest

    There are no braindumps for it.

    ....butch()

    fygar, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    what, no frame stores in your town? How about a WalMart?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Stephen Sutton

    molsonexpert Guest

    And you can apply for a job while you're there.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Stephen Sutton

    Consultant Guest

    i believe this is a question for network guru. i think he has a step-by-step
    guide to building, installing and hanging said device

    Consultant, Sep 7, 2004
  7. Stephen Sutton

    poco Guest

    That's a hardware issue.

    poco, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's where I got mine. $2.00 a piece. Watch out for falling prices though.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    get mine from the dollar store...sounds like I just saved a dollar

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  10. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Blasphemy!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  11. Stephen Sutton

    JaR Guest

    Why? How much was it?

    JaR
    Trolling Thug

    JaR, Sep 8, 2004
  12. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    $1.15....CDN...so like about 25¢USD

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  13. That's a hardware issue.

    indeed, solved by actual going to the hardware store.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  14. How about a WalMart?
    sucker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  15. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If you ever wanna have some fun, go to the dollar store and keep bringing
    things up to the register and asking the clerk how much it is. Inevitably,
    they'll finally say that everything in the store is a dollar. Then ask them
    if they a bag big enough to fit it all.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  16. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:06:07 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro (%username%@gmail.com)
    said,
    Not in Brooklyn. Brooklyn dollar stores are actually "we'll charge
    whatever we feel like charging, but we'll call it a dollar store so
    you cheap bastids come in here" stores.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004