[FR] Forum de voix sur IP?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by John Doe, Sep 29, 2006.

  1. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    (Sorry for not writing this in English, but I'm looking for
    information specifically on using VoIP in France.)

    Bonjour

    Quelqu'un connait-il un bon forum avec beaucoup de trafic sur
    la VoIP en France?

    Je connais ces choses-là, mais ça n'est pas très satisfaisant:

    - fr.reseaux.telecoms.techniques : pas bp de trafic, et pas
    spécifiquement sur la VoIP
    - http://www.voipfr.com/ : Forum = 404
    - http://www.voipfr.org/ : très peu de trafic
    - http://www.forumpabx.com/viewforum.php?f=8 : très peu de trafic

    A croire que la VoIP est encore un terrain vierge en France :)

    Merci.

    John Doe, Sep 29, 2006

  2. You might want to check out the Wengo forums. If I'm not mistaken, they are
    a French company. (Sorry for not replying in French; trust me you don't
    want me to try to reply in French <g> )

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 1, 2006

  3. Thx for the tip. I've already checked it out, but since they're one
    VoIP provider already, I figured it was a bit awkward to ask there
    about their competition. But what the heck :)

    Thanks.

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 2, 2006
  4. :) Sipdiscount.com covers a good bit of Europe (not sure exactly what you're
    looking for so it may not be applicable). I do not use them a lot -- only
    make a few calls to Europe, but I have had no issues.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 3, 2006
  5. Thx. I'll check it out.

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 3, 2006
  6. Sipdiscount is a service by Betamax AG, which also offers another dozen of
    services. You may find their price lists compared at
    http://backsla.sh/betamax . Warning: the free destinations are subject to
    frequent changes (and anyway they are free for up to 300 minutes every 7
    days).

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Oct 3, 2006
  7. Thx for the list.

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 3, 2006
  8. We should all thank its creator, Robert Siemer... I
    was managing an earlier attempt at
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA but it was manually updated,
    which is a real pain... I'm planning to remove it in the next few days, now
    that there is a better alternative.

    Cheers --

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Oct 4, 2006