Foxconn nForce 4 SLI motherboard at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Foxconn are a name you'll probably know - they're one of the biggest OEMs in the world. However, they're making a break for the enthusiast space, and this is their first nForce 4 SLI board for AMD. We've run it through its paces, and we evaluate how well it stacks up against more recognized enthusiast companies like DFI and Asus.
    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2005/09/13/foxconn_nf4_sli/1.html

    Silverstrand, Sep 13, 2005