FOX TV Mini Series "Intensity" on DVD!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. Guys, I created this petition for the "Intensity" Mini Series to be placed
    on DVD, so if you'd kindly spread the word as many places, and as often, as
    you can, I'd appreciated it!

    This is a petition started to get the single Dean Koontz book to be properly
    made into a big, and little, screen format, "Intensity",
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118350/ released on video. We, the undersigned,
    hope to persuade the producers on the Fox TV Mini-series "Intensity" to
    release this excellent movie staring John C. McGinley as Edgler Vess on DVD
    in the near future.

    http://shorterlink.com/?VWFZXC

    (shorter link for
    http://www.webpetitions.com/cgi-bin/print_petition.cgi?99498023/)

    TTFN
    Scott
    Deaf Does NOT Equate Daft ... in other people's cases.
    Moderator of a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" List
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/-Buffy-/
    Moderator/Owner of HandiBooks
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HandiBooks/
    Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling over the candy store! It is Scott, hands
    clutching two hardened pitas! He bellows vengefully:
    "As sure as predators devour prey, I destroy all in my path like the world's
    mightiest bad-ass!"

    The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy, Sep 20, 2003

  2. The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy

    Snowman Guest

    I sure can, but does it really work? I mean, would studio executives really
    care about what we say?

    Snowman

    Snowman, Sep 22, 2003

  3. The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy

    Clare Guest

    These things have worked before, tv series have been put back on due to
    public demand.
    Baiscly if enough people are interested the execs realise they can make
    money out of it and everyones happy.
    They may ignore it but its sure worth a try :)

    Clare

    Clare, Sep 22, 2003
  4. The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy

    Snowman Guest

    It all boils down to money, doesn't it?

    Snowman

    Snowman, Sep 22, 2003
  5. : I sure can, but does it really work? I mean, would studio executives
    really
    : care about what we say?

    I honestly have no idea, but I had to try something!

    The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy, Sep 22, 2003
  6. The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy

    Snowman Guest

    Well, I've signed up.

    Snowman