    Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
    download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
    podcast at artofthedrink.com! Check it out!

    billbodkin, Jun 4, 2006

  2. billbodkin

    Dave Guest

    And just where does all this fall into rec.photo.digital? Are you assuming
    that photographers like us can't make perfect drinks?

    We'll let me tell you buddy..........(burp!).

    Dave, Jun 4, 2006

  3. billbodkin

    Guest

    On 4 Jun 2006 12:10:34 -0700, "billbodkin" <>
    wrote:

    >Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
    >download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
    >podcast at artofthedrink.com! Check it out!

    Why don't YOU check out?

    http://www.usenet.com

    , Jun 13, 2006