    *alt.idiot.richard-the-stupid*...."

    Any suggestions ?

    PS I almost dropped my smoke in the bath when I read it ;-)

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... slumpy said:
    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  3. slumpy

    Paul - xxx Guest

    slumpy deftly scribbled:
    Have you got the toaster going ?

    I know it can't have burnt the toast yet .. at least *not* if you'd followed
    my earlier instructions .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003
  4. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:
    ROFL !!!

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  5. ROTFL! Any chance of you scanning the page? I can offer web space if
    needed.
    Graham

    Experienced but Undocumented, Jul 7, 2003
  6. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Experienced but Undocumented
    continued:
    Give it ten minutes to upload on my soon-to-be-gone 56k modem - quality not
    what it could be, otherwise they were 8mb each :-(
    http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/rts1.tif
    http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/rts2.tif

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  7. slumpy rambled on about something in
    Oh

    my

    gawd!

    LOLOL!!!!!

    I know RtS had been around for a while. Forgot it was longer than
    that...

    Time flies... <Shrug>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 7, 2003