    2. Wireless Network Connection software reports "No wireless
    networks were found in range."

    What next?

    Don Phillipson, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Hi
    Not clear to me what the "a yard from the Trendnet wireless router (that
    links Internet from the downstairs antenna to the other XP terminal
    (with Belkin G card) upstairs.).
    Is it configured as a regular Wireless Route? is it cable to give an IP of
    the correct subnet?
    If downstairs you have a regular Wireless source may be you should their
    first.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 2, 2009