Found a large trunk in the alley

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, May 24, 2009.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going to
    scarf up the large trunk...

    "Unless there's a dead body in it. "

    parked the van

    walked over to the trunk

    opened the lid

    closed the lid

    came back to the van *without* it

    philo, May 24, 2009

  2. philo

    sandy58 Guest

    There
    were
    TWO
    dead
    bodies
    in
    it
    !!!!

    sandy58, May 24, 2009

  3. philo

    Buffalo Guest

    Damn Philo, you didn't come back home without the GF, did you? :)

    Buffalo, May 24, 2009
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    LOL

    actually the trunk wasn't all that big anyway

    though with my bad sense of humor I'm lucky she doesn't stuff me into a
    trunk one of these days <G>

    philo, May 24, 2009
  5. philo

    squirltop Guest

    I found a bum dumpster, don't know if he was dead or not, not a good
    place to sleep in a city so I told a cop and they kinda laughed, oh
    well they checked it out anyway.

    squirltop, May 26, 2009
  6. philo

    joevan Guest