Forwarding untagged data to all tagged ports

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Prakhar, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. Prakhar

    Prakhar

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,

    I am using switch cisco 2960 catalyst switch, I have created a trunk in that using following commands:

    interface FastEthernet0/10
    switchport trunk native vlan 20
    switchport mode trunk

    and one port has been configured for vlan id 20 using 802.1q tags:

    interface FastEthernet0/3
    switchport access vlan 20
    switchport mode access

    Using, this i am able to receive both tagged(802.1q) and untagged frame on port 0/3.

    But, I want to forward untagged to data all ports, and all interfaces are configured for different vlan id's.

    I am using 802.1q tags format.

    Pls suggest how i can achieve the same.

    Regards,
    Prakhar