    specific ports with return traffic going out over a specific port
    range? The traffic is being sent to my outside interface but I only
    want it forwarded if it is coming from that one server's IP address.

    elizabethkono, Oct 11, 2006

  2. There are at least two ways:

    1) set up an access-list that permits that traffic and apply
    it to the outside interface via an access-group command

    2) use "policy-static", which is an access-list applied as a 'static'
    command; for any traffic that does not match the access-list, the
    translation will not exist and so the pix will deny the other traffic.

    Walter Roberson, Oct 11, 2006

  3. Thank you for responding Walter.
    You're an important contributor to this group and I appreciate the
    help.
    Liz

    elizabethkono, Oct 12, 2006