    jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7

    Aido.

    Aido, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Aido

    gwtc Guest

    Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    gwtc, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Aido

    Aido Guest

    I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine & Decode
    as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've everything as
    the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.

    Aido.

    Aido, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Aido

    gwtc Guest

    Sorry, but the expert on this sort of stuff is Ed, and you may just
    have to wait until he drops in, and I don't know when that will be.

    gwtc, Nov 30, 2005
  5. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest

    The decoded file will be wherever you told it to be saved when using
    UUDeview to decode it. See the first screen when you open UUDeview and
    click the "Path" button to set the folder for the decoded file.

    See this screen shot: http://edmullen.net/temp/uudeview.jpg

    Ed Mullen, Nov 30, 2005
  6. Aido

    Aido Guest

    Thanks Ed, That's when I got lost. Works a treat. :)>

    Aido. :)>

    Aido, Nov 30, 2005
  7. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest