    I am sure it must be possible and will be grateful for guidance.

    Thank you,
    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Doug G Guest

    Change the Forward button's behavior in Tools (menu) > Options >
    Composition > General tab, Forward messages [drop down menu].

    Or try using Message (menu) > Forward As > Inline.

    Doug G, Aug 30, 2006

  3. It is so embarrassing to me that I miss stuff like that! I don't look
    for tabs, for instance, and loose stuff all the time. Thank you for not
    heaping on my head the disdain I deserve!<g>
    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Aug 30, 2006