    WTF ?

    cheers

    oz

    MajorOz, Nov 19, 2009

  2. Go to your Inbox, a newsgroup, or any folder with several messages in it.
    Click on any message. Then click on another one. Then click on another one.
    Now click the Back button a few times... you should be taken back to the
    re-viewing previous web pages. The Forward button will do the same, just
    in the opposite direction. If you don't like looking at them, right-click the button
    bar, click Customize, and drag the buttons off the bar into the popup box.

    MasterBlaster, Nov 19, 2009

  3. MajorOz

    MajorOz Guest

    Didn't work.

    I would guess that the "previous / next" would take you to p/n of
    unread messages and that "forward / back" should take you exactly that
    -- forward or backward -- from wherever you are.

    They don't

    Never did

    oz

    MajorOz, Nov 22, 2009
  4. Try uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it.

    zimpzampzormp, Nov 23, 2009
  5. MajorOz

    MajorOz Guest

    Did that a couple times.

    Didn't help

    They never even "light up"

    oz

    MajorOz, Nov 23, 2009
  6. Well, they work fine here. You must have done something to make
    your computer mad at you. Have you tried just dragging them off
    the toolbar into the "Customize" box, then dragging them back to
    the toolbar, on the off chance it might "reset" something?

    MasterBlaster, Nov 24, 2009