    Likes Received:
    0
    I like the way the timezones are listed by the actual time. Is there an actual mod i can get for my forum or is this part of podBB?

    stlava, Jun 26, 2005

  2. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am not sure... it think its part of pod

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. stlava

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Its a feature in podBB :) I acctually develop podBB and it is available from http://phppod.com if you already have a phpBB forum you can easily upgrade just by replacing all the files EXCEPT config.php :)

    m1k30rz, Jun 28, 2005
  4. stlava

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would it looks like a really good thing but i spent to long on doing my own site integrated with phpbb. www.3rdwp.com Though its basically what i needed for my site lol... to bad i didn't find it earlier..

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  5. stlava

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    You developed it!? COOL! I like it, awesome job. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  6. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, mike makes things... like me (mine just take alot longer), i need to get a forum onto my site :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005