    settings, i think ive missed a settin somewhere, had alook at the forte site
    and , searched the web but cant see my posts in forte, thanks in advance for
    any links, its the full version number .99g/32.326

    Romper, May 9, 2004

  2. Romper

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, for pity's sake! Update your copy of Agent and
    read the damn help file -- it's one of the best there
    is.

    On Sun, 9 May 2004 00:23:04 +0100, in
    <b5znc.21764$>
    Romper scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004

  3. On Sun, 9 May 2004 00:23:04 +0100, in
    <b5znc.21764$>
    Romper scrawled:

    >Used forte Agent on and off for a few years now and never bothered posting
    >(to busy gettin educated),

    Looks like that was a waste of time then.

    The Great Cornholio, May 10, 2004
  4. Romper

    °Mike° Guest

    <>

    Please reply to the correct person, supplying the correct
    attributions.

    On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:08:55 -0700, in
    <>
    The Great Cornholio scrawled:

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004
  5. Romper

    Boomer Guest

    "Romper" <> did say:

    > Used forte Agent on and off for a few years now and never bothered
    > posting (to busy gettin educated), can pick up the mail but
    > discovered recently i couldnt post, set up outlook express to do
    > this post using the same settings, i think ive missed a settin
    > somewhere, had alook at the forte site and , searched the web but
    > cant see my posts in forte, thanks in advance for any links, its
    > the full version number .99g/32.326

    You might want to 'update' your clock settings. ;)

    Boomer, May 10, 2004
  6. On Mon, 10 May 2004 01:13:12 +0100, °Mike° <>
    wrote:

    > <>
    >
    >Please reply to the correct person, supplying the correct
    >attributions.

    I would have if the original was on my news server. Oh well.

    The Great Cornholio, May 10, 2004
  7. Romper

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:31:37 -0700, in
    <>
    The Great Cornholio scrawled:

    >On Mon, 10 May 2004 01:13:12 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:

    >> <>
    >>
    >>Please reply to the correct person, supplying the correct
    >>attributions.
    >>

    >I would have if the original was on my news server. Oh well.

    If that's the case, you should indicate this at the *top*
    of your post. The usual way of doing this is to include
    a <piggybacked> note. It save any confusion over who
    said what, and to whom.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004
  8. Romper

    Guest

    was said before :
    >"Romper" <> did say:
    >
    >> Used forte Agent on and off for a few years now and never bothered
    >> posting (to busy gettin educated), can pick up the mail but
    >> discovered recently i couldnt post, set up outlook express to do
    >> this post using the same settings, i think ive missed a settin
    >> somewhere, had alook at the forte site and , searched the web but
    >> cant see my posts in forte, thanks in advance for any links, its
    >> the full version number .99g/32.326

    >You might want to 'update' your clock settings. ;)

    thanks for that didnt notice got it sorted now though while the other
    2 were having a discussion
    Outa here peeps.... got a world to save

    , May 10, 2004
  9. Romper

    Guest

    was said before :
    >On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:31:37 -0700, in
    > <>
    > The Great Cornholio scrawled:
    >
    >>On Mon, 10 May 2004 01:13:12 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >>wrote:

    >>> <>
    >>>
    >>>Please reply to the correct person, supplying the correct
    >>>attributions.
    >>>

    >>I would have if the original was on my news server. Oh well.

    >If that's the case, you should indicate this at the *top*
    >of your post. The usual way of doing this is to include
    >a <piggybacked> note. It save any confusion over who
    >said what, and to whom.
    >
    >--
    >Basic computer maintenance
    >http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    now now children.... forgot to say what the education was :)
    Outa here peeps.... got a world to save

    , May 10, 2004
  10. Romper

    Boomer Guest

    did say:

    > was said before :
    >>"Romper" <> did say:
    >>
    >>> Used forte Agent on and off for a few years now and never bothered
    >>> posting (to busy gettin educated), can pick up the mail but
    >>> discovered recently i couldnt post, set up outlook express to do
    >>> this post using the same settings, i think ive missed a settin
    >>> somewhere, had alook at the forte site and , searched the web but
    >>> cant see my posts in forte, thanks in advance for any links, its
    >>> the full version number .99g/32.326

    >>You might want to 'update' your clock settings. ;)
    >>

    > thanks for that

    You're welcome.

    Boomer, May 10, 2004