    4.0. Does anyone know where there is any documentation on doing the
    same, but with CallManager Express? Or has anyone already done this
    one their own?

    ttripp, Aug 2, 2006

  2. ttripp

    ttripp Guest

    I should add that I've this partially configured; I can dial from a
    Cisco IP Communicator (softphone) registered to CCME to an Avaya 4625SW
    IP phone registered to the Avaya MEDPRO. It generates half a ring (on
    the 4625), flashes the number of the calling softphone, then goes to
    fast busy on the softphone.

    So, I'm not sure if I've got the gateway already configured and this is
    some other issue, or if it means the gateway isn't functioning right.

    ttripp, Aug 2, 2006