    whats the easiest way for me to format my hard drive and reinstall windows
    xp professional?

    if i boot from the cd do i then get the option to format?

    pc nightmare, Aug 5, 2003

  2. pc nightmare

    Cubzilla Guest

    Yeah but you might have to delete any existing partitions, make sure you
    have the correct 3rd part drivers, in my case the XP driver for the
    Highpoint raid controller would not work. I had to install the manufacturers
    driver in the early stages of the build by taking the F6 option soon after
    the XP Cd booted.

    Regards

    Cubzilla, Aug 5, 2003