    ok my friend forgot her windows 2000 password , so what is the easiest way
    to get her computer up and running again - is there any way to reload
    windows and keep her files intact?

    don, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Shane Matthews, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Over half the time when I try to log onto someone's Windows computer and
    they've password protected it, I can restart into safe mode and log in
    as administrator. It's idiotic. Go to Control Panel, change or remove
    the other moron's password, restart in normal mode. If that doesn't
    work, there's about a million password removers available for download
    on the net. Most are Linux boot CD's, adn they usually work very well.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 16, 2005
  4. don

    Dave Lear Guest

    The easiest way to get her computer up and running again would be for you to
    learn to use Google...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=windows+2000+administrator+password

    Dave Lear, Oct 16, 2005
  5. don