    it ) I need it to get thro uninstall routine. How do I get pass this ?
    Is there an entry in registry or something ?
    Thanks for any help

    Al, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Al

    SgtMinor Guest

    You can request a replacement key: http://www.pc-magic.com/mfxt.htm#B3

    SgtMinor, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Al

    Emrys Davies Guest

    You could find it in the registry, but tread carefully in there
    otherwise you could cause damage to your system.

    Go to Start > Run > type in regedit > OK > Edit > Find > type in Magic
    Folders > Find Next.

    When you find Magic Folders you will be given the opportunity to Modify,
    Delete or Rename it.

    Pressing the F3 key causes further searches for the same subject.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Mar 4, 2007