    Anybody know how i can get around a login password. I have forgotten the
    password i used to use and didn't create a hint or a password recovery disk!

    TIA.

    T Soprano, May 31, 2005

  2. T Soprano

    T Soprano Guest

    Thanks, but not really helping me much!!

    Anybody got any useful comments please?

    T Soprano, May 31, 2005

  3. T Soprano

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 31, 2005
  4. T Soprano

    Gordon Guest

    That'll teach you.

    Gordon, May 31, 2005
  5. T Soprano

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Anybody know how i can get around a login password. I have forgotten the
    |>password i used to use and didn't create a hint or a password recovery disk!

    Download
    http://download.fluxxnet.com/applications/misc/Hirens.Boot.CD.6/
    Burn the ISO to a CD and boot up with it.

    I've heard of good success with the password cracker on XP systems
    without SP2. With SP2???

    Pennywise, May 31, 2005
  6. start it up in safemode yeh then log in the admin account go to control
    panel then user account then your name then remove password simple as that
    reply here if it worked

    please

    Sandra Robinson, Jun 1, 2005
  7. T Soprano

    ckd Guest

    If you have your system setup so the password "expires", just wait until it
    does. At logon, it'll ask you if you want to change your password. Voila!
    No problem.

    If you can't wait..my guess is you could forward the date in CMOS/Setup
    prior to bootup and get the same effect (just remember to reset it!). Good
    luck.

    ckd, Jun 1, 2005
  8. T Soprano

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    Locksmith in Winternals 2003 System Commander if you happen to know
    someone who has it, can reset the password as desired

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Jun 1, 2005
  9. T Soprano

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Won't he need to know his old password?

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Jun 1, 2005
  10. Don't get into bed before you check for a horse head, Gordon. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2005