  1. Carl Eirich

    Carl Eirich Guest

    I forgot the password to my Main Identity part of Outlook Express. How can I find it out or change it so that I can use this part of the program?

    Carl Eirich, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Carl Eirich

    Atreju Guest

    Can you select the username/password screen?
    Do you see the ****s displayed in the password field?

    If so, then download Revelation at Snadboy.com
    You run the program, drag the target icon over any text field and it
    gives you the true text in that field.

    Doesn't work with software that privately encrypts the password and
    just displays genuine ****s. (in other words, truly secure software,
    but I wouldn't worry about that in Outlook :-|

    ---Atreju---

    Atreju, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Carl Eirich

    Puzzled Guest

    Ah!!!!!
    My rule is never to believe such a post - it could be someones
    profile they are trying to access...............

    can I find it out or change it so that I can use this part of the program?

    Puzzled, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Carl Eirich wrote:

    <snip crap>

    http://www.efn.no/html-bad.html

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Carl Eirich

    Atreju Guest

    SNIP

    I'm here to render assistance, not to police people. If they are up to
    no good, they're going to find out anyway. I prefer to give people the
    benefit of the doubt and answer questions. Can you imagine how hard it
    would be to find useful information over the sharing of the internet
    if everyone was constantly analyzing what you ask them for possible
    ulterior motive?

    ---Atreju---

    Atreju, Aug 13, 2004
  6. After you have your password back, get hold of a decent password
    program like AnyPassword, free for private usage, from:-

    http://www.romanlab.com/apw/?anypassword

    Then you need only remember ONE passowrd to get into AnyPassword. It
    will store hundreds of other passwords and login names for you.

    Aussie Bomber, Aug 14, 2004
  7. Carl Eirich

    Linda Guest

    I forgot the password to my Main Identity part of Outlook Express. How can I
    find it out or change it so that I can use this part of the program?

    Your ISP maybe able to help. Your OE password is normally your password for
    your account on your ISPs mail/news server (not always). When you recover
    it, load Mozilla & use the password manager.

    Plain text is the preferred format for posts in this ng.

    Linda, Aug 14, 2004
  8. So is proper quoting. That involves the ">" symbol. Try it.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 14, 2004