    pls help!
    how can i fix this problem with my XP Disk.

    Jovi

    jovi, Dec 23, 2004

  2. jovi

    DC Guest

    Google is your friend.

    Results 1 - 30 of about 314,000 English pages for
    recover+windows+administrator+password. (0.77 seconds)

    DC, Dec 23, 2004

  3. jovi

    blank Guest

    http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/406-p1.ph

    blank, Dec 23, 2004
  4. jovi

    blank Guest

    he needs to attain the goal
    itself. For instance, there is no practical motive for building
    enormous muscles, hitting a little ball into a hole or acquiring a
    complete series of postage stamps. Yet many people in our society
    devote themselves with passion to bodybuilding, golf or stamp
    collecting. Some people are more "other-directed" than others, and
    therefore will more readily attack importance to a surrogate activity
    simply because the people around them treat it as important or because
    society tells them it is important. That is why some people get very
    serious about essentially trivial activities such as sports, or
    bridge, or chess, or arcane scholarly pursuits, whereas others who are
    more clear-sighted never see these things as anything but the
    surrogate activities that they are, and consequently never attach
    enough importance to them to satisfy their need for the power process
    in that way. It only remains to point out that in many cases a
    person's way of earning a living is also a surrogate activity. Not a
    PURE surrogate activity, since part of the motive for the activity is
    to gain the physical necessities and (for some people) social status
    and the luxuries that advertising makes them want. But many people put
    into their work far more effort than is necessary to earn whateve

    blank, Dec 23, 2004