    How do I incorporate it in my computer so that I can view the article in
    that particular script.

    Thanks.

    Jag Chan, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Jag Chan

    Trent SC Guest

    Once you've downloaded a font file, you'll nee to install it in order to
    make the computer recognise it. The method depends on your operating
    system. If you're using XP, click on Start > Control Panel > Fonts, then
    File >Install new font and follow the prompts.

    Trent SC, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    Thanks Trent SC.

    As per your advise I tried to install, but it would not install.
    Finally I added to my font list by dragging it.
    If I now go to the net text remains as it is, but if I copy the text in
    word and then got to the particular font I can read it.
    Is there a way to reads the article directly while its in browser instead
    of downloading it in word and then read it.
    Regards.

    Jag Chan, Mar 15, 2006