    covered on used cars.
    thanks for any suggestions,
    Mick.

    Mick., Jan 23, 2005

  2. Mick.

    Aquanaut Guest

    Leave it off for a while-eventually it gets out of the hump mode

    you have been inputting correctly?
    at the base of the radio you have your preset buttons--1 thru 5 maybe more
    depending on model
    the first digit is entered via button 1 by pressing untill desired number in
    the window
    second digit entered via button 2
    and so on

    on my ford i press menu to confirm----check yours this may not be the same

    As far as your purchase is concerned--exhaust fail at random times,not
    always visible from a visual check.You still have consumer rights etc--go
    see the local CAB office.
    If anyone purchases a car/van from me and they have troubles,i fix it,no
    questions,fixed.
    How much of a MoT did you get?--always demand 12 months from a dealer

    Aquanaut, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Mick.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | | > Hi all,
    | > I have a Ford Ka car.
    | > last week I parked the car up in my garage and never used it for 8 days,
    | > but had left the interior light on.
    | > so flat battery, I removed and charged the battery, and entered the
    radio
    | > key code no that was written in the book supplied with the car I bought
    | > second hand just over a year ago.
    | > it did not accept the number and displayed wait 30 mim before trying
    | > again,on the 3rd attempt.
    | > is there such a thing as a default no, I can use.
    | > I am the genuine owner of the car, and have looked at the Ford uk web
    site
    | > to see if there was any information but nothing.
    | > I do not want to go back to the dealer, they would not even look at it
    | > when the exhaust failed after I had done 600 miles and just said exhaust
    | > were not covered on used cars.
    | > thanks for any suggestions,
    | > Mick.
    | >
    | Leave it off for a while-eventually it gets out of the hump mode
    |
    | you have been inputting correctly?
    | at the base of the radio you have your preset buttons--1 thru 5 maybe more
    | depending on model
    | the first digit is entered via button 1 by pressing untill desired number
    in
    | the window
    | second digit entered via button 2
    | and so on
    |
    | on my ford i press menu to confirm----check yours this may not be the same
    |
    | As far as your purchase is concerned--exhaust fail at random times,not
    | always visible from a visual check.You still have consumer rights etc--go
    | see the local CAB office.
    | If anyone purchases a car/van from me and they have troubles,i fix it,no
    | questions,fixed.
    | How much of a MoT did you get?--always demand 12 months from a dealer

    Wow! Can I get my next car from you? <g> 'Course, delivery could be a
    problem...heh heh...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Mick.

    Richard Guest

    Hey can you deliver me an "Aquastrada"?
    Or fix up an old beat up dune buggy to work like one?

    Richard, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Mick.

    Mick. Guest

    Hi "Aquanaut" thanks for repling, the radio is the standard one fitted Model
    5000, radio and tape only.
    I did enter the key code from the buttons as you said, but the book tells
    me to press button nos 1 to 4 to set the code
    and then 5 to enter, and that the audio will then operate, but it does not,
    IF they have written the wrong code in the documents how can i
    get over this?
    it turns out that the MOT had 10 months on it i thought it was a year.
    re the exhaust I did get in touch with Ford and thet never answerd the
    e-mail form i filled in on there site.
    if you are intersted i could tell more about the dealer in a direct e-mail.

    Thanks Mick.

    Mick., Jan 24, 2005
  6. Mick.

    rhi94

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    code for ford ka radio

    hey. my battery got taken of my car and now i need a code for my radio to work. my serial number is M003148. Any help appreciated thank you in advance!!!

    rhi94, Jul 1, 2012