    man...

    i bought the Aus R4 dvd, but i can now retire it, apparently.

    msrp of the R1 is $9.98 with dvdpacific as low as <$6.

    Evil, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Evil

    Shinner Guest

    (Evil) wrote in @posting.google.com:
    Cool....I've had a divx of it for ages that I've been trying to put on DVD
    (keeps losing sync when I try to compress it). Good news!

    Shinner, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Evil

    Murder Guest

    (Evil) wrote in @posting.google.com:

    "It's a beautiful thing..." Sweet! Tried to watch it on FX, today, but
    I was too disgusted with the extensive editing. I don't know why they
    bothered.

    Murder, Nov 8, 2003