    but it seems to be missing? I may be off a bit on what it was actually
    labeled but anyways was it moved to another location, renamed to
    something else, or removed all together?

    fety, Mar 3, 2005

  2. I am still running Ver1 and the option you mention is there at the top
    of the page the option was open link in new page, new tab, existing tab.

    [email protected], Mar 3, 2005

  3. fety

    JediFans Guest

    if it isnt there, try typing about:config in address bar and hitting
    enter then using the filter tool to search for "single" and you should
    end up with this entry: browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs set it to
    true... then it will in advanced options

    JediFans, Mar 3, 2005
  4. fety

    fety Guest

    Thank you that worked.

    fety, Mar 3, 2005
  5. fety

    JediFans Guest

    yvw i dont understand why its not enabled to begin with lol :)

    JediFans, Mar 3, 2005
  6. There is a new version of Tabbed Browsing out and one of the changes is
    that left clicking on a link automatically opens it in a new link. I
    think it is Ver2.2.2

    [email protected], Mar 3, 2005
  7. fety

    JediFans Guest

    that would be a seperate addon then, not an intergrated thing for
    mozilla/firefox

    JediFans, Mar 3, 2005
  8. yes of course

    [email protected], Mar 4, 2005