    to do this on all servers and all the switch ports that connect to
    servers.

    Thanks

    tman, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Just the one machine and switch port is all that is needed. I think
    it'd be next to impossible to negotiate among all my customers hanging
    off all my switch ports to have all the same settings.

    You should be able to see problems on the switch port for duplex
    mismatch errors, like late collisions errors. CRC errors on output. etc.
    without having to switch force it first.

    Doug McIntyre, Apr 17, 2007

  3. tman

    Thrill5 Guest

    Thrill5, Apr 18, 2007