For those having trouble with 70-291

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Mishawaka MCP, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
    for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 4, 2008

  2. Mishawaka MCP

    PAJ Guest

    Thank you for your comment MishawankaMCP.
    You are very smart. All hail MishawankaMCP.

    PAJ, Mar 4, 2008

  3. Mishawaka MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy

    Oh yeah?! I bet I can kick your ass on Call of Duty 4.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Negative. Took me all of 10 hours to achieve level 55.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 4, 2008
  5. Mishawaka MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    Negative. Took me all of 10 hours to achieve level 55.

    Ah... but what Prestige are you at hmm???

    anywhich way, the fact that you play COD 4 proves that you are worthy...
    Therefore, brag on.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2008
  6. Don't believe him. He Googled it.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 4, 2008
  7. Mishawaka MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't believe him. He Googled it.

    Well that alone puts him a cut above a lot of the people around here don't
    you think?

    Jtyc, Mar 5, 2008
  8. Amen

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 5, 2008
  9. No it doesn't. But, what are the exam objectives for the 70-291, anyway?

    :)

    Dustin Harper, Mar 5, 2008
  10. Mishawaka MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Mar 5, 2008
  11. Mishawaka MCP

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Please read my comment to you in the MCDST newsgroup.

    Montreal MCT, Mar 5, 2008
  12. :D Sorry. I forgot to use the <sarcasm> tag. :D

    Dustin Harper, Mar 6, 2008
  13. Mishawaka MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    :D Sorry. I forgot to use the <sarcasm> tag. :D

    I don't understand, what is "sarcasm"?

    Jtyc, Mar 6, 2008
  14. It's a fish. Duh.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 6, 2008
  15. Well, it smells like a fish... :O

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 6, 2008