    How can I change this so I can download the file instead of it
    opening.

    TIA

    cteq, Dec 21, 2003

  2. <gazing into crystal ball> Nope, it won't tell me what browser you're
    using.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Open Windows Explorer, go to Tools / Folder Options / File
    Types, and scroll down to the zip file type. Highlight it
    and press 'Advanced'. Make sure that 'Confirm open after
    download' is checked. This is assuming XP. If you have
    Windows 9X/ME, double click on the zip file type, instead
    of pressing the (non-existant) 'Advanced' tab.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B0Mike=B0?=, Dec 21, 2003
  4. cteq

    cteq Guest

    Thank you very much.. that solved the problem.

    cteq, Dec 21, 2003
  5. You're welcome.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B0Mike=B0?=, Dec 22, 2003