for some reason I thought you lot might like this

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthonyberet, Jan 30, 2007.

  1. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Cur, I bet he's loving being in that chair right now.
    It's like being in a Roller Coaster!

    Warmest Regards,
    Dan

    Daniel Anderson, Jan 30, 2007

  3. anthonyberet

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 30, 2007
  4. anthonyberet

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Dan, turn OFF the HTML. It's not appropriate in Usenet. Hell, it's hardly
    appropriate in email.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 30, 2007
  5. anthonyberet

    WhzzKdd Guest

    WhzzKdd, Jan 30, 2007
  6. anthonyberet

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Daniel Anderson.

    Can you do us a favour before someone with less patience rips you apart?

    Turn off HTML, there's a good chap ;)

    Ponder, Jan 30, 2007
  7. anthonyberet

    samuel Guest