    *at this point in the story, Batman comes crashing through the tall stained
    glass window and kicks rowdy/swen's ass from here ot gotham city*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Brat Guest

    lol I had a guy come up to me once in a bar and try to tell me he was
    CSIS... little did he know I was a reg. Asked him for his ID... he said he
    forgot it... lol I said a quick call to the MP's should suffice... he took
    off... guess he didnt know that a female could not be in the army... or that
    I would be a clerk and knew the regulations regarding the disclosure of
    information (if he was indeed CSIS) or that I would know it is illegal to
    impersonate security personnel for personal reasons... especially used to
    try to pick up girls in a bar... the dumbass tried to do that in a little
    bar just outside the base... hell if you are going to try to pull that shit,
    at least do it where there could be no service members around to know the
    regs... lol...

    Then again, I wonder if it is illegal to impersonate an FBI agent too...
    hmmmm ... chances are... Yes

    Brat, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    trivia: rowdy served in the army. serving in the army sucks! :-(

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/14/04 10:04 AM:
    What did you serve in the army? When I was in the army, there were these
    guys used to serve shit on a shingle[spit] to us in the morning. Then
    there were guys that used to serve lunch & supper. I can see how you
    didn't like serving in the army. Did they make you wash up the kitchen
    after? Wow, that would suck!

    JaR
    Sgt. Military Police (ret) Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    rowdy litterally shoveled shit whilst serving in the infantry. was stationed
    in a fort that was located on a hill above a little village that had no half
    decent water supply system. our barracks had 3 floors. the water did not
    reach the 2nd or 3rd floors. officers all housed on main level with running
    water. grunts on floors 2 and 3 with no water. chosen grunts get to carry
    water up and down the stairs all day pouring it down the toilets. if toilet
    clogged, use military shovel to unclog.

    lots and lots of fun.

    ah..to be young and agile again...:)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/14/04 10:26 AM:
    Strange. In the army I served in, we did all we could to _prevent_ shit
    from flowing downhill.

    Army chain of command is like a tree full of monkeys. Those at the top,
    looking down, see nothing but smiles. Those at the bottom, looking up,
    see nothing but assholes.

    JaR
    Ex Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    One day, if you ever join the FBI, you will know that chicks dig old guys
    in
    What about old guys in sandels with black socks?

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    feh... I had to stir burning fecsis in the Kuwaiti desert.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Kat Guest

    You mean feces.

    Kat, Apr 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, the el-Fecsi rebels. They burned them.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    <Pathetic story excised>

    How odd! My response to this post was modded. I originally responded with
    a comment about shit flowing downhill, and included the analogy of the
    tree of monkeys.

    Perhaps the analogy was too close to the truth for Bill. Here it is again
    for any that care to waste the time necessary.

    Zvyvgnel punva bs pbzznaq unf bsgra orra pbzcnerq gb n gerr shyy bs
    zbaxrlf; Gubfr ng gur gbc, ybbxvat qbja, frr abguvat ohg fzvyrf. Gubfr ng
    gur obggbz, ybbxvat hc, frr abguvat ohg nffubyrf!

    Bite me, bill

    JaR
    ROTten Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  13. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    are you posting on msnews.microsoft.com? Because it made it there - I read
    it. It was posted at 1:39 (ET). Sneaky sneaky mod-bots.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Yeah, I am. I even switched to my lapdawg to see if it was just my funky
    old desktop that was doing something strange. I wonder if our company net
    nanny trashed it coming in? That's even weirder! Maybe it's my boss that
    got hit too close to home?

    Aw fsck. Now I'm gonna be grinning every time he walks thru here. Jus us
    primates, boss! Yassuh!

    JaR
    Grinnin Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004