    all correspondence to "Jtyc and associates". Should you continue to harass
    me I will have no other choice than file a counter suit to the charges.
    Thank you.

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    if it does I want royalties...

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Oh, come on... It's not like he shot the presi*&&78907%)&NO CARRIER

    .... talk to me Fris!! talk to me!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    *rowdy walking in drooling and pointing at neil.*

    it was him!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no deal...he's a goner. As for me, there is no way that Mueller will ever
    catch^&*@*(&(NO CARRIER

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    CLEAR!

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    pfffft! Was it not presented as evidence that your eyes were spinning? you
    could never tell who this "person" was!

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I am a very busy man. Currently in the middle of 9/11 hearings.

    Why are you posting from a Canadian University then??

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Please note that having hired Jtyc as my legal counsel means that I am no

    I hope you know my rate is pretty steep.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    This is why I hired the firm of "Jtyc (Dewey Screwem and Howe)". The truth
    is out there...

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Maybe he's with Cheney in that secret bunker.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    My fee is a package of Bit O' Honey and two Dr. Pepper's per hour. I expect
    prompt payment.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not a problem. I'm getting in on this deal with KPG for a share of
    $48,000,000

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Maybe he's with Cheney in that secret bunker.

    That kinda upsets me. That our secret gooberment is run from Canada...

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'll have JaR do the shipping. (he's a little slow but it gets there with
    only a bit of salt water damage)

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why, half of still think we're like another state...

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  17. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I got 10 bucks that says Fris ain't never comin' back.
    Fris, Fris who, there's no Fris around here!!! (looks warily over her
    shoulder)

    Kendal Emery, Apr 14, 2004
  18. None of your business! But if you really must know, I moonlight for CSIS
    part-time so I can play off my yacht faster. I also have a hot Canadian
    concubine. So up yours techy geek!

    Regards,
    Robert S. Mueller
    FBI Director
    http://www.fbi.gov/headlines/muellersealh.jpg

    Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/14/04 8:47 AM:
    That's it! Now ya done it. Here come the black helicopters.

    JaR
    Rebel Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I also have a hot Canadian
    I'm afraid I'm going to need to see some proof.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004