    folder into the network, and the folder only can be access
    by who have the password for open the folder. .. Thank you
    very much .....

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yes. it's true.

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    format c: /q /u /v:gone

    Andy Foster, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    mean. format is so slow. fdisk is faster. (delpart even better)

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  5. format c: /q /u /v:gone
    What's wrong with running a magnet over the top of it?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin faster. you
    know. double the power. double the fun.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    pushing it off a cliff?

    (know how to make your computer go faster? drop it from a higher height...)

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    NO! if you want the computer to go faster you must move the mouse in a
    clockwise motion faster. That's it...keep spinning...it's going faster
    now..

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    *rowdy spinng mouse cursor as per neils directions*
    *rowdy enters hypnotized trance state - drool dripping down side of mouth*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why am I not suprised you fell for this?
    ;)

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    please be advised that you have been reported to the FBI!..

    you are goin' to JAIL!!!!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  13. you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin
    Yes, but is it making a difference?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  14. Dear Mr. Neil,

    It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain "Eddierox"
    that you have been giving fraudulent support and advice as pertaining to
    Microsoft products and computer technology in general as a whole.

    I hereby with this official memo to you am giving you a written warning to
    refrain from participating in such activities on the Microsoft newsgroup
    servers. If you continue to post such dribble, I will have to other recourses
    than to send you to jail.

    Regards,
    Robert S. Mueller
    FBI Director
    http://www.fbi.gov/headlines/muellersealh.jpg

    Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  15. I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain "Eddierox"
    I wouldn't call bad advice "fraudulent support". Nobody is getting paid
    here. I suggest you produce the law or statute that is being violated so
    that I might review it.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  17. Oh, come on... It's not like he shot the presi*&&78907%)&NO CARRIER

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  19. Dear Mr. Jtyc,

    For your information, Mr. Yates had to be admitted into emergency unit care
    on account of his spinning eyeballs. And Mr. Eddierox had to get a second
    labotomy on account of abuse suffered under the scrutiny of this community.
    Both cases were a blatant waste of tax payer dollars.

    Condiser this your official FBI warning. Don't make me send you a second one.
    I am a very busy man. Currently in the middle of 9/11 hearings.

    Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I got 10 bucks that says Fris ain't never comin' back.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004