    Save time and bandwith, three CD's only $10 (that includes shipping
    within NZ).

    Contact me at for ordering info or questions.

    Ben, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Ben

    Matthias Guest

    Matthias, Jul 10, 2003

  3. "We consider non-commercial redistribution to be any distribution for which
    you charge no more than the cost of replicating the CD and a reasonable
    handling fee."

    This comes under Redhats Trademark Permissions.

    As long as it is unmodified, original Redhat software, $10 sounds a
    reasonable price. (And that its non-commercial redistribution.)

    Were you saying there is, or is not a problem with this Matthias? Your post
    is confusing.

    Matt

    Matthew Strickland, Jul 11, 2003